XLPE Insulation Foam
Air duct and pipe insulation for cooling, heating and refrigeration pipes, insulating wrapping, impact sound, air conditioning parts, etc.
Joint fillers, parquet underlay, corrugated roof insulation, tunnel insulation, membrane protection etc.
- Low thickness for efficient anticondensation.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- High resistance to water - vapour diffusion (no capillary effects).
- High elasticity and flexibility.
- Lightweight /easy to install.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- High Elasticity
- Low water absorption.
- High scratch resistant.
- High stable over time.
- God Impact sound insulation.
- - Class '0' in fire propagation and class '1' in surface spread of flame.
- More than 90% closed cell - negligible water / moisture absorption.
- Weather resistant & Shock proof because of tri dimensional cross linking of cells.
- Resistant to growth of fungi & vermin.
- Low and stable 'K' value.
- Non fibrous, nontoxic and non - carcinogenic.
- Chemically inert.
- Environment & user friendly.
- Ease of insulation.
Ideal for XLPE FOAM
- Pharmaceuticals and textile mills.
- Shopping mall and multiplexes.
- IT, BPO and other commercial buildings.
- Industrial, Factory and poultry sheds.
- Food processing industry.
- Data Center, Server rooms, Standard rooms etc.
- Computerized Central Rooms for petrochemicals, Power plants, steel plants.
- Manufacturing units, networking station and many more.
Fire Retardant Closed Cell Chemically cross - linked polyethylene.
Rolls, Sheets and Tubing's.
Thermal & Acoustic Insulation.
Area of Application
A/c & humidification ducts, spandrel insulation, underdeck, hot & Cold water pipelines & Acoustic flooring.
-40°C to +115°C.
Nominal Density (kg/m3)
- Available in various thicknesses as per customer requirements
- All material have standard density 30(+/-3) kg /m3
- All material available as a (FR) Fire Retardant as per BS-476 Part 6 & Part 7 respectively
- Available with various factor applied lamination such as MET PET film, Aluminum Foil One Side & Both Side.